Let’s see if I can come up with a post every day of the rest of the offseason. Today, there are 8 days left until Opening Day on April 6.
is the number of interesting links I’m going to share below, in no particular order.
1) Joel Goldberg continues his excellent reporting from Spring Training with a video about the Minor League backfields. How sweet is Kevin Seitzer, all fired up about getting to see his son pitch? Adorable. The Star and FSKC teaming up for these videos has led to some really insightful stuff.
3) I had the great pleasure of joining Bill & Heath on I-70 Baseball Radio the other night to chat about baseball and photography. The first guest, Scott Rovak, is a legit professional photographer, and I’m me. It was a lot of fun. (If you’re short on time and can’t listen to the whole thing, I’m on at about the 42:30 mark.)
4) Heads-up to those planning on going to Storm Chasers game this season – the parking lots have been altered. Check this out if you think your usual parking strategy needs to change – mine sure does!
5) And I thought *my* peers had inappropriate prom dresses.
8) Best road sign ever? Best road sign ever. (BRB, watching The Lion King.)
On Monday, I’m kicking off a special fundraiser for the most amazing non-profit organization. I know the word “amazing” gets tossed around casually these days, but the Family Resource Center in McCook, NE – my hometown – truly deserves to be called that. Spoiler alert, I’m going to ask that you make a special effort to use my Amazon link during the month of April, as all of my Amazon proceeds for the month will go to the Center. Lots more information is forthcoming.